Tuesday, January 11, 2011

.




hello you all ! (:
guess what? Ive gotten my olevel results. unfortunately I FAILED REALLY BADLYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I was so upset and disappointed w myself I cried !!! ;'(
thnks to Bellaluna, Lynn, Joanne, Lina, Adilah, etc !! sorry if I never your name hehee. you guys so nice ask me to cheerup all and ask me to be strong. appreciate it !! ((((': loveyouall larh^^
courses that are available for me was only 2 !!!! I wonder if I can make it into the course that I want !! omg what has happen to this year olevel. many got 20+ points AND WERE SHOCKED TOO. all planning to go rp ! I wonder if theres enough space hmm ,, goodluck you all (': Im so gonna work hard in ite !! need too not gonna waste time anymore !!!!! no use regretting now cause its not worth it and have to move on w life. chey like heart break only hahaa=-p ok sorry. erm thats all. tkecre you all. gonna miss you all like mad yes mad. SEEYOU ALL IN TEN YEARS TIME !!!!! haish if only .....

No comments: