Wednesday, June 23, 2010

.




HI youall. here I am blogging again. its 1430 now. pix above was taken @swensen. went out w friends. watch how to train your dragon. hahaa fun ! tembam right;S okayokay change topic. hm and its my dad's bdae today ! HEPI BDAE DAD ! :D hm hes sick larh so cant be really happy. haixsz .. monday got exam already sey but Im like not really prepared. yesterday ate magnum gold. waaa like real gold ! but not so nice. taste like butterscotch. hm 4$. yesterday cant sleep sey. maybe because of the ice cream. my mindset now - when school reopens I have to to fully concentrate on my studies. no more A &R on my mind. hm we'll see about that. haixsz~ how I wish Im now sec3. then do well. go sec4 do well in my N level:( okay let bygones be bygones ! I CANT turn back the clock. if only I could. hm aytes thats all. seeyou people on monday. tkecre. w loveee;D

No comments: