Thursday, July 30, 2009

.


I LOVE THIS PICTURE -: 4N7! (:

Hello all! I don't know why I have been scolding people alot. Hmm .. Nvm forget about it. Prelims coming and I'm prepared for some subjects. School today was okay. The boys likes to play ball in class arh. Hahaa they juggle here, there, then hit people also don't care. Hahaa. SS today wa good. Sit 3 in a group - and my group is well-behaved today, hehee, really. Chemistry homework, "those who never do, go out class now" shouted Ms Kwok. First time she's strict like this. Maybe cause exams coming and she's worried/concerned for us? Who knows. Malay lesson watched Laskar pelangi. THEN need to write reflection 2OO words! Arghhh. Hate it. And another 200 words for my ambition. Hate it larh. Malay exams long end already still need to have Malay lesson-: waste time larh sey. CME lesson do group work, but unhappy of some things. Aiya no need talk larh. "Ni chen de hen fan leh" I said this to Darren. Hahaa. Tomorrow Saturday, but still going school. Go do D&T! Deadline 12 August, SO FAST right?! Gonna finish my foliooooo(: Well thats all thnks blogger for publishing this post:D.

No comments: