Wednesday, July 22, 2009

.



Hello all. Okay lets talk about yesterday first. Had Malay listening comphre. Was okay larh, not that hard cause the Chinese said its hard. I didnt know that we are going to hear it life from the radio podcast, hah. But now I knew it. Its quite okay cause starts at 5pm the before that we listen to songs. Kepadanya by Taufik and Hady, Puspa by st12 and lots more. Heh. The teacher in charge strict. Okay, the next day, which is today: School nowadays has been rather chaos. Hahaa. Erm school today was quite fun cause I'm learning CHINESE! :D. Hahaa Darren taught me and taught Izzwan plus Aiman too. When Aiman try to pronounce, we all laugh already. Like really funny! HAHAA! D&T time S tested me about object and clock. And, finally got the answer (cause he told me, hahaa^^) Then I tested on A. Then she said dont know dont know. Aiya. Nvm. After school had assembly, but in class doing situational writing. Do fnish then wait for the clock to tick tock and tick tock until 2.15pm. Thus went home afte that. Terserempak Lynn and went home with her. The end(: BYE! Isawyouyesterdayandtodayandyousawmetoo.

No comments: