Friday, July 10, 2009

.



HELLO(: Yesterday had Malay oral. Was okay. At the library. Lucky for the few Malay students cause the topic for conversation was quite easy. About teenagers. LUCKY! I was nervous and shivering at the same time cause yesterday was raining heavily and the oral is at the library. I said 'erm' alot of times :( Hope can pass, AMIN. Today, just now had english oral. Ahhh! Cannot larh. I said 'erm' alot of times and paused alot of time. The conversation was quite challenging. About friend. The the reading, I don't really know how to pronounce the word 'Chyou' its a girl name. Then I just pronounced like chio. In Chinese means pretty. Aiya nvm larhhh. At least tried my best. Hope to pass also, AMIN. Talked alot and joke around just now with Sidekm Farhan, Hosni, Munirah, Khairil and thats all. Laugh laugh then practise at the same time also larh kay. Hahaaaa. Okaylarh, gottago. BYEBYE(:

No comments: