Thursday, May 21, 2009

.









Hello hello hello! Today JC cook Hor Fun &Bubur Cha Cha. The Chef challenged us to make our own gravy and we made it. He said nice. Bubur cha cha he, Joey and Natasha cooked for us cause no time already. Quite nice,(: Monday we going kitchen tour. Then we will be give $10 each group to spend on the ingredients we need to buy and COOK FOR OUR PRINCIPAL! My group and me discussed and we had decided to cook hor fun and bubur cha cha and maybe a drink -: ice lemon tea. Hope he likes it. Can't wait to cook for him. Hahaa .. After the session end, I need go find MT. Find find find then MP said he at general office. Before that MP said "want to see your mye dnt paper?" Then I go look. 51/70. A2. I can't believe it, really. Cause I thought I failed. Thnk God larh. Then before going, I said "byebye cher. Happy marking" hahaas .. Thats it for today. Byebye, TC.

No comments: