Friday, May 29, 2009

.

HI, HI! Here's what had happened these few days.

26 May 2009:
Had the last session of em. Thus need to cook for VP. My group and I cook 'nasi pattaya' , dessert - pudding chocolate, and drink - sprite cocktail. Then cook cook cook, until 12, VP and Ms Neo came to taste it. They said its nice okay. Hehee. Here's the pixs. The first pix - Natasha's group made it. Byeeeeee.





27 May 2009:
Went to school as usual. Had lessons and plus Malay intensive. Then 2.30-3.30 got a performance by NURteensLINE. FUNNY, and interesting^^ Then took pix with Khairul Anuar !! After school, went to shieng shiong with mum and sis. Bought alot of things. Then I take some pixs. Here it goes. Frog and snail. And with Khairul Anuar. Hahaa! Enjoy. Byeeee.











29 May 2009:
Get our report book back. My mum came at 9.12am. Talk talk talk then see my marks. 2 'U' class position, 9/33. Can larh. I put in effort(;

That's all! HAPPY HOLIDAYS, AND GOODLUCK FOR 'O' LEVEL MT, 4E(s), 4N6, 4N7, 4N8 AND 5NA(s)!,

No comments: